Updates from Ver.1008
1. Additions in analysis functions - Available for MiCAM ULTIMA, MiCAM02, MiCAM01 data
|1-1||Improvement of [Activation Map] function||Two images for activaion maps were unified. Selectable that activation map is drawn either on background image or on black (no background image).
Window for displaying activation map was separated from window for setup control. Size of window for activation map is variable. Other redundant functions were disposed.
|1-2||Improvement of [Merge] function||Can output new data that is created from second data and has rearranged position by position adjustment and rotation. The new button [Output Second data with fitting] was added.|
|1-3||New function for verifying uniformity of brightness of background image data||New menu [Check the uniformity of brightness of back img] was added in the pop-up. This function displays a graph showing uniformity of brightness of background image data.|
|1-4||Improvement of [Export CSV] in [Conduction Velocity] function||Set "-1" as values of pixels that are not used for calculation for conduction velocity when conduction velocity data are exported in a CSV file.|
|1-5||Can hide base line of X axis in waveform||Hide base line of X axis in waveform by unchecking the [display the unit of X-axis] checkbox on the window displayed by pushing the [Show Option] button on the [Control] tab page.|
|1-6||Wide canvas size||New canvas size, "1600 x 1200 pixel x 3 page" was added in the [Canvas]-[Canvas Size] from the main menu.|
|1-7||Others & Bug fixes||
(1) Resolved an issue the software crashes when data is saved in a CSV file by the [Save APD Map] button in the [APD(single)] function.
(2) Resolved an issue the [step] on the [Control] tab page becomes blank and as a result, the [movies] cannot work.
(3) When the [inverse] button on [Control] tab page is checked, the result of Activation Map is not correct. This bug was fixed.
2. Additions in Acquisition Function (Available only for MiCAM02)
|2-1||New modes of MiCAM02-CMOS camera pixels||The following modes are available when using MiCAM02-CMOS camera
96x40 pixels (active pixels 92x40 pixels) - 0.3msec/frame
96x24 pixels (active pixels 92x24 pixels) - 0.2msec/frame
|2-2||New function for automatically adjusting monitor gain during monitoring||New checkbox [continuos auto gain] was added on the [Acquisition] box.
With this checkbox ON, monitor gain can be continuously adjusted to suitable value during sample monitor.
|2-3||Commands for controlling outputs from "Stim" were added in the "AutoExec (sequencer)" function.||
The following commands were newly added in the "AutoExec (sequencer)" function, that can be opened by the [AutoExec] button on the [Acquisition] tab page.
ch1_use = 0 : Set output from Stim1 OFF
ch1_use = 1 : Set output from Stim1 ON
ch2_use = 0 : Set output from Stim2 OFF
ch2_use = 1 : Set output from Stim2 ON
|2-4||Others||(1) [x2] checkbox is removed from the [Acquisition] window, and only the [Hbin] checkbox can be used.
(2) Modified that "Max" and "Min" values are displayed outside monitor image.
(3) Improved function for saving [Offset]&[Gain] values in a Windows registry.
3. Analysis Funtion only for Ultima data (This is valid only for MiCAM ULTIMA data)
|3-1||Can load new data format for MiCAM ULTIMA||Basically, data for MiCAM ULTIMA (*.rsd) is separated to multiple files. Brainvision made a tool to integrate multiple files to one "rsd" file, and starts supplying. From this version, new "rsd" file can be loaded in the BV_Ana.|
|3-2||New function for displaying waveforms of analog signals inputted through DAC/ADC expanding unit||This function is only for users who use "DAC/ADC expanding unit" (option for MiCAM ULTIMA). Waveforms of analog inputs from 8 channels can be displayed on the BV_Ana.|
● From this version, window for displaying activation map is separated from window for setup control. The followings are newly added or changed from previous version.
●(5) Size of window for activation map can be changed by selecting magnification of image from the [Zoom] combobox and pushing the [re-Calc] button.
●(6) Hide a background image and set it to black by unchecking the [display back image] checkbox and then, pushing the [Re-Calc] button.
This is same as lower image of previous [Activation] map function.
● (7) When [Rectangle] or [Polygon] radiobutton is selected in (7) area, specify an area on an image and then, push the [Re-Calc] button.
Activation map in specified area can be redrawn.
When the [Rectangle] is selected, red rectangle can be specified by mouse drag.
When the [Polygon] is selected, polygon can be specified by pointing serially on image.
● Can output new data that is created from second data and has rearranged position by position adjustment and rotation. This can be done by specifying position and rotation angle of second data and then, push the new button "[Output second data with fitting]".
● The upper image is an example of original second data, and the lower is data that is newly created by pushing the [Output second data with fitting] after adjusting XY position and rotation angle.
● [Check the uniformity of brightness of backimg] was added in the pop-up menu. This function displays an average/standard deviation values of brightness and graph showing uniformity of brightness on background image data.
● This function shows an average and standard deviation value of pixels on horizontal red line and vertical blue line. By dragging these lines, values of an average/standard deviation are automatically updated. After selecting other data on the canvas or changing gain of backgroung image, push the [Update] button in order to refresh.
● The following modes are available when using MiCAM02-CMOS camera. This makes an image narrow lengthwise, however it makes sampling rate faster.
The following is an example of data acquired with 96x40 pixel setting.
|Spatial Reolution (pixels: HxV)||Temporal Resolution (/frame)||Maximum Recordable Frame Number
(MiCAM02 with 512MB memory)
|Maximum Recordable Frame Number
(MiCAM02 with 1GB memory)
|96 x 40 pixels||0.3 msec||8,720 frm||17,440 frm|
|96 x 24 pixels||0.2 msec||8,720 frm||17,440 frm|
●This function is only for users who use "DAC/ADC expanding unit" (option for MiCAM ULTIMA). Waveforms of analog inputs from 8 channels can be displayed on the BV_Ana. It is possible to save analog signals in synchronization with acquisition of image data by using optional "MiCAM ULTIMA DAC/ADC Expanding Unit". This new function is for checking waveforms of inputted analog signals.
●After selecting data on the canvas, execute the [ADC Input Wave Display (for Ultima)] from pop-up menu.
This menu is available only when MiCAM ULTIMA data (*.rsh) is loaded on the BV_Ana. Please note that "*.gsd" file converted from "*.rsd" file cannot be loaded on the BV_Ana.
● The box like left image is displayed. After checking off number on the box, push the [OK] button. These numbers from 1 to 8 correspond to numbers of "ADC" inputs on "MiCAM ULTIMA DAC/ADC Expanding Unit".
●The following is an example that the BV_Ana displays waveforms of analog signals inputted from channel 5 and 6 of "MiCAM ULTIMA DAC/ADC Expanding Unit". The gain of these waveforms can be adjusted by using the [Ana] vertical slide bar on the [Control] tab page.