Updates from Ver.1304
1. Additions in Analysis Functions - Available for MiCAM ULTIMA, MiCAM02, MiCAM01 data
|1-1||New function for displaying waveforms of MiCAM02 stim pulses||New function to display waveform of MiCAM02 stim pulses was added in right-click pop-up menu ([Stim data wave display]-[for Ultima/MC02]).|
|1-2||FFT analysis for external analog data||New function [Wave FFT for external analog data] was added in right-click pop-up menu.
This function allows of FFT analysis for external analog input.
|1-3||New function to invert polarity of data||[Inverse] button was newly added on the [Calculation] tab page.
This function allows to invert polarities of differential values.
|1-4||[Apply All] function in [reference] area||[Apply All] button was newly added in the [reference] area on the [Calculation] tab page.
This allows to apply [reference] function (to change reference frames) to all data on the canvas.
|1-5||Others and bug fix||New function for saving values of overlapped waves in a CSV file was added in the [Multi APD] function.|
2. Additions in Data Acquisition Function (Available only for MiCAM02)
|2-1||Separate setting for mirror images in dual camera mode||Two comboboxes, [Mirror-A] and [Mirror-B], were added on the [Acquisition] tab page.
Settings for mirror images can be changed separately for two cameras.
|2-2||Default gain setting for dual camera data||[setting gain of camera A/B] area was added on the [Default view setup] window, which can be opened from [View]-[defult view setup] menu. After the [setting gain of camera A/B] checkbox is selected, gain settings for display can be applied separately to data from camera A and data from camera B.|
|2-3||New function to display only data acquired at last trial||[display only last data] checkbox was added on the [Acquisition] window.
This function allows to display only data of last trial when [auto save acquisition data] checkbox is selected.
|2-4||Data transfer from acquisition software for MiCAM02||[File]-[Accept data from MC02] menu was created in the main menu.
When this menu is selected, BV_Ana can receive data that is directly transfered from acquisition software for MiCAM02.
|2-5||Others and bug fixes||Fixed a bug that data is created with one frame shifted when [Pre 25%] or [Pre 50%] or [Pre 75%] is selected for the [Trigger] setting.|
● Select [Stim data wave display]-[for Ultima/MC02] menu selected from right-click pop-up menu.
The following window is opened. Select channel number (CH1 or CH2 or both) and push the [OK] button, then waveforms of pattern of stim pulses will be displayed on the canvas window.
● Waveforms can be created spuriously from parameters for "CH1", "CH2" stim pulses, which are included in a header file (*.gsh), not from actual data values in data file.
● Select the [Wave FFT for external analog data] from right-click pop-up menu to display small window ([FFT for external analog wave]).
On this window, select number of channel including analog wave data and push the [OK] button, then the following window will be displayed. This example shows both CH1 and CH2 are selected.
● The example above shows the result of FFT analysis. After setting parameters for filters and pushing the [IFFT] button, waves created by inverse transform can be displayed on the lower canvas.
By pushing the [Apply to canvas data] button, external analog wave data on the canvas window can be replaced with inversely transformed data. Other operations are same as existing [Wave FFT] function.
● Sampling rate of external analog signal data (both for Ultima/MiCAM02) is 20 times of image sampling rate.
● When dual camera mode is selected, setting for mirror images from two cameras can be selected separately.
Two comboboxes, [Mirror-A] and [Mirror-B], were added on the [Acquisition] tab page. [none]/[horizontal]/[vertical]/[rotate of 180] can be selectable for each camera.
● Display settings can be specified separately for data acquired by two cameras. The following window is displayed by selecting the [View]-[Default view setup] menu from the main menu.
● Select the [setting gain of camera A/B] checkbox.
Set parameters (values) for display ([Mon gain]: gain for background image, [Img gain]: gain for differential values, [Wave gain]: gain for wave only) in [Camera A] area and [Camera B] area. By pushing the [Copy from selected data] button, parameters used for data on the canvas can be copied to [Camera A] area or [Camera B] area.
● [display only last data] checkbox was added on the [Acquisition] window. This function allows to display only data of last trial when [auto save acquisition data] checkbox is selected (auto saving mode is ON).