- Fast scanning high optical invariant two-photon microscopy for monitoring a large neural network activity with cellular resolution.
- Astrocytes Modulate Baroreflex Sensitivity at the Level of the Nucleus of the Solitary Tract.
- Detecting mTBI by Learning Spatio-temporal Characteristics of Widefield Calcium Imaging Data Using Deep Learning.
- Distinct Contributions of Whisker Sensory Cortex and Tongue-Jaw Motor Cortex in a Goal-Directed Sensorimotor Transformation.
- Decoding cortical brain states from widefield calcium imaging data using visibility graph.
- Odor representations in the olfactory bulb evolve after the first breath and persist as an odor afterimage.
- Adaptive Behavior and the Role of Primary Somatosensory Cortex.
- Genetically expressed voltage sensor ArcLight for imaging large scale cortical activity in the anesthetized and awake mouse.
- Optical recordings of membrane potential using genetically targeted voltage-sensitive florescent proteins.
- Chronic imaging of cortical sensory map dynamics using a genetically encoded calcium indicator.
- Expanded dynamic range of fluorescent indicators for Ca(2+) by circularly permuted yellow fluorescent proteins.