Major changes from Ver.0904
1. Additions in analysis functions - Available for MiCAM ULTIMA, MiCAM02, MiCAM01 data
|(1-1)||[DF Map] funciton||Apply FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) analysis to pixels and make DF (Dominat Frequency) map. DF map shows most often frequenies (Hz) in one image.|
|(1-2)||Display of pixel information on each map figure||When moving a mouse over the folloing map figure (Activation Map / APD (single heart beat) / APD (multi heart beat) / DF Map), the pop-up hint appears to show infomation for a pixel under a mouse pointer.|
|(1-3)||Change of wave information display (when the [wave-filtered value] is selected)||Information for one wave (such as coordinate, light intensity values of background image and differential values) can be shown on right next to each wave.
From this version, an averaged value in selected background image area is displayed when the [wave-filtered value] radio button is selected.
|(1-4)||[Division(%)] function on the [Calculation] tab page||New Function
Division with a ratio of differential value and background value.
|(1-5)||[Sound Function (on movie)]||New Function
Play *.wav file and sound when a differential value is over threshold level during playing movie.
|(1-6)||Detailed descriptions in a message telling software license expired||When software license expired, the software shows a message prompting a user to get new software license. New [More Detail] button allows an user to know how to do and where to contact.|
|(1-7)||Others and bug fixes||
1. A horizontal scroll bar was added in the [File List] area on the [File List] tab page.
2. Mouse drag zoom function for a waveform was modified so that user can select start/end point of a waveform.
3. An image indicating the relation between vector direction and displayed color was put on the [Conduction Velocity Vector] window.
4. An alert message shows if there is unsaved data on the canvas when selecting the [Change data size & time] menu from right-click popup menu.
5. Fixed a bug happening when maginification of an image on the [Stripe Map] window is changed.
6. Fixed a shared memory error and memory leak.
7. Fixed a bug that the software ends when pressing enter key on the [Show Stripe Main] window.
2. Additions in Acquisition Function (Available only for MiCAM02)
|(2-1)||MiCAM02-CMOS camera is selectable||From this version, user can select MiCAM02-CMOS camera, that is newly released by Brainvision Inc. This can be used in the same way as the current CCD types of camera only by selecting camera type on the [Acquisition] tab page.|
|(2-2)||Automatic data save function in the [Acquisition] window||New Function
An acquired data can be saved automatically after each data acquisition.
File save with readonly attribute is also available.
|(2-3)||Improvement for [Save As] function||Even if acquired data is processed with software calculations/filterings without saving the data, it is possible to save both of raw data (before calculations/filterings) and processed data (after calculations/filterings) simultaneously.|
|(2-4)||Others and bug fixes||Fixed a bug that saturation values (%) on sampling monitor are not correct when [ROI_Monitor] (the function for displaying averaged saturation value on a selected region) and [Mirror] are used.|
● This function is to apply FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) analysis to all pixels that are over threshold in a displayed frame and make the following map figures.
DF Map: DF (Dominat Frequency) is defined as the most often frequency (Hz) in a FFT result.
DF values in a range between specified minimum/maximum DF are assigned to 256 color gradation and superimposed on a background image.
RI Map: RI (Regularity Index) is defined as ratio of DF to sum of total frequencies.
RI values in a range of 0.0-1.0 are assigned to 256 color gradation and superimposed on a background image.
● To open the following windows for DF map, select a data on the canvas and select the [Analyze] (or [Cardic])-[Display Window for Dominant Frequency Map of FFT] from the main menu.
★ Pixels on which differential values are below threshold in a selected frame are not used for DF&RI calculation.
★ It takes long time to calculate FFT when frame number is large.
★ Number of data that are used for FFT analysis must be a power of 2. Therefore, the FFT analysis function uses maximum power of 2 in a number of frames specified by using the [Start] and [End] in the [Control] tab page.
★ It takes too long time to calculate FFT with the [WaveFilter] (sptial/temporal filter) on the [Control] tab page. It is recommended not to use this [WaveFilter] (sptial/temporal filter) on the [Control] tab page, but to use the [Spatial Filter]/[LPF] on the [Calculation] tab page in order to remove noise all over image before executing FFT analysis.
(1) [ReCalc] button: Push the button after chaging data setting on the canvas window.
(2) [Zoom] combobox: Select image magnification from x1 / x2 / x3 /x4 to change size of a map image.
(3) [Contour Line] checkbox: Display coutour line on a map image.
(4) [Transparent] checkbox: Change color on a map image to transparent display.
(5) [DF Setting]: Change maximum and minimum frequencies that can be used for DF map. After adjusting, push [Set] button to apply the setting.
(6) [Load Color File] button: Load a CSV file that defines color gradation and change color information on a map image.
(7) [Export CSV] button: Save information about DF/RI on all pixels as a CSV format.
(8) [Export BMP] button: Save a shown image in a BMP file.
uMechanisms of Wave Fractionation at Boundaries of High-Frequency Excitation in the Posterior Left Atrium of the Isolated Sheep Heart During Atrial Fibrillationv
●When moving a mouse over a map figure, the pop-up hint appears to show detailed infomation for a pixel under a mouse pointer.
●The below image shows an example of an APD map (single heart beat), and indicates that the activation time on the coordinates (64, 32) is 762msec.
●This new function was implemented in the following maps.
Activation Map / APD Map ( single heart beat ) / APD Map ( multi heart beat ) / DF Map
● In previous versions, user can make area of mouse pointer (observation point) on an image larger by adjusting the scroll bar in the [WaveFilter-Pixel-Tcnst] area on the [Control] tab page, and making square like 5x5 pixels or circle.
Also, pixel information such as background light intensity value and differential value can be displayed on the right next to each waveform on the canvas window when selecting the [display the current data value] checkbox on the [setup display option] box, that can be opened wth the [Show Option] button.
When the [1 pixel value] below the [display the current data value] checkbox is selected, background light intenity value and differential value only on a center pixel of an observation point can be displayed.
From this version, when the [wave-filtered value] is selected, average values of background light intensity value and differential value on an observation point is displayed. A percentage display indicates ((average value of differential value)/(average value of differential value)*100).
(ATTN) No matter which user selects [1 pixel value] or [wave-filtered value] on data processed with [DF/F] calculation, background light intensity value is maximum value among all pixels and displayed like "bakMax=xxxx".
●The old [Division] function has been renamed to the [Division(Intensity)] from this version.
●The [Division(%)] function, that divides rates of changes in light intensities with two data,
was newly implemented. Only the [new create] radio button, that is option for producing new data, is selectable (The [overwrite] is not available).
●The algorithm for this calculation is as below.
Differential value of data1: D1(t,x,y), Background value of data1: B1(x,y)
Differential value of data2: D2(t,x,y), Background value of data2: B2(x,y)
When a parameter specified by user is β, newly created data, D3 and B3 are calculated as below.
V1(t,x,y) = D1(t,x,y)*100/B1(x,y)
V2(t,x,y) = D2(t,x,y)*100/B2(x,y)
(V1 and V2 indicate percentages of changes in light intensities to background light intensities.)
D3(t,x,y) = ( VP(x,y,t) / Ŕ*V2(x,y,t) ) * 100
B3(x,y) = 100 (New background values are 100)
Header infomation and analog data are copied from data1 and averaging times is 1.
●This menu is valid only when some audio file (*.wav) is placed in the setup folder.
To enable this function, select this [Sound function (on movie)] from the [Utility] menu.
●This function works when both of data and a waveform are selected on the canvas window.
An audio file (*.wav) is played every when a differential value on a displayed frame is over threshold level (indicated with horizontal dotted line) during movie play, then stopped when a differential value is below threshold.
●Size of a wav file should be small like 10-40k byte to avoid making a program slow.
●From this version, MiCAM02-CMOS camera can be selectable.
This newly released camera can be used in the same way as the current CCD types of camera only by selecting camera type on the [Acquisition] tab page.
●Specifications of MiCAM02-CMOS camera
|Spatial Resolution (pixels)||Valid Spatial Resolution (pixels)||Temporal Resolution||Maximum recordable
(MiCAM02 with 512MB)
(MiCAM02 with 1GB)
|192 x 160||188 x 160||1.2 msec||4,360 frm||8,720 frm|
|96 x 80||92 x 160||0.6msec||8,720 frm||17,440 frm|
●An acquired data can be saved automatically after each acquisition when the [auto save Acquisition data] checkbox, which is newly implemented on the [Acquisition] window, is selected. Data is saved in a folder that user selects.
●A folder for data save can be set in the [Data Folder of Current User] textbox or from the [Refer] button, and then push the [Apply] button. When a folder for data save is not set, acquired data is automatically saved in a current folder.
●If the [save with read only mode] checkbox is on, an attribute of saved file can be automatically turned to readonly mode so that data cannnot be overwritten.
●Information about saved data is displayed on the lower status bar of the software.
saved normally: "data saved : C:\xxxxxx\xxxx\ABC090701001A.gsd"
unsaved: "data saved failed! : [ERROR] C:\xxxxx\xxxx\ABC090701001A.gsd"
When plural data are saved in one acquisition trial (e.g. [Seq.Multi] and [Random Multi] in the [Page Mode] area) , information about last acquired data is displayed.
●Even if acquired data is processed with software calculations/filterings before saving data, it is possible to save both of raw data (before calculations/filterings) and processed data (after calculations/filterings) simultaneously.
●When user applies some software calculation/filterings to data without saving data after acquisition and pushes the [Save As] button, the following window appers.
Can save an original data with the [Original data] checkbox on.
Can save processed data with the [Calculation] checkbox on.
● In default, data is saved in a folder that user selects. Push the [Refer] button to change a folder (directory) that is used for data save.